ASA's Sedation and Analgesia by Non-Anesthesiologists Group On-Demand option is intended for organizations interested in training up to 50 employees about the safe administration of sedative and analgesic drugs used to establish a moderate level of sedation. Assure patient safety with proper training in moderate sedation. The video includes CO2 basic monitoring and advanced life support information.
The course includes the following downloadable pdf documents:
• Practice guidelines for sedation and analgesia by non-anesthesiologists
• Standards for basic anesthetic monitoring
• Statement on respiratory monitoring during endoscopic procedures
• Quality assurance indicators
• Sedation credentials checklist
• Test questions/answer key
• Copyright Notice 2012
Purchase of this program should be made by the Group Administrator. Upon purchase, the Group Administrator should contact to Debra Vena at: firstname.lastname@example.org / 847-268-9133 to receive your custom promo code. Your confirmation receipt will contain a link to registration instructions on how to use the promo code at checkout and access the online learning program at zero cost. This document should be distributed to all of your learners with the promo code.
Please view this pdf file
for instructions on how learners register and use the promo code